The North Carolina law firm of Powers Landreth PLLC is a partnership of professional associations dedicated to providing thoughtful legal representation. When you need a legal advocate on your side in North Carolina criminal court or traffic court, contact the Law Offices of Powers Landreth.
We offer free consultations on the phone or in person. We are accessible 24 hours a day through our answering service. We offer payment plans, and we accept credit cards. Spanish-speaking staff are available to assist you at 704-342-4357.
We are determined to ensure that the legal rights of our clients are protected when they face criminal charges for:
- DWI / DUI / Impaired Driving and other alcohol-related crimes
- Traffic violations such as driving on a revoked license and speeding tickets
- Theft crimes, including larceny and embezzlement
- Drug offenses including possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia, sale, distribution, manufacturing or trafficking
- Assault and battery, domestic violence, and other violent crimes
- Sex crimes
We also help people seeking legal advice on family law:
We respect the work of law enforcement, whose goal it is to keep our roadways and neighborhoods safe. However, as Carolina criminal defense attorneys, we place a high priority on the individual’s right to a fair trial.
To speak with an experienced, professional North Carolina defense lawyer, CONTACT Powers Landreth PLLC or CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: (704)-342-4357.
Our Carolina attorneys are committed to benefiting the communities in which we live and work. The people in our office volunteer locally by providing continuing legal education to improve the practice of defense law, publishing legal materials to help people better understand the legal system, and serving the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.